1. IDENTIFYING DATA In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: the company that owns the domain web is www.firesifestesdemallorca.com (hereinafter FIRES I FESTES), with address for these purposes in Sant Antoni, 17 A de Binissalem, zip code 07350 CIF number: 42,971,296M registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid. Contact e-mail: email@example.com of the website.
2. USERS Access and / or use of this portal of FIRES I FESTES attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable independently of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL www.firesifestesdemallorca.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, the contents) on the Internet belonging to FIRES I FESTES or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the company's creator of the website offers through its portal and with an enunciative character but not limiting, not to use them to engage in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the name of the company that created the website, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the damage mentioned above; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Name of the creative company of the website reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, the order or public safety or that, in his judgment, would not be suitable for publication. In any case, FIRES I FESTES will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users through the forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION FIRES I FESTES complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at any time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. To do this, together with each form of personal data collection, in the services that the user can request to firstname.lastname@example.org, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing you of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties where appropriate. Likewise, FIRES I FESTES informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY FIRES I FESTES by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video) , software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of FIRES I FESTES or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of them is expressly prohibited. Contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of FIRES I FESTES. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by FIRES I FESTES. You will be able to visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the FIRES I FESTES pages.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY FIRES I FESTES is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS FIRES I FESTES reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located on your portal.
8. LINKS In the event that www.firesifestesdemallorca.com links or hyperlinks were made to other Internet sites, FIRES I FESTES will not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case FIRES I FESTES will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION FIRES I FESTES reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10 .GENERALIDADES FIRES I FESTES will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all the civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
11 .MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION FIRES I FESTES may modify the conditions determined herein at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until duly published. That are modified by others.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION The relationship between FIRES I FESTES and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of PALMA DE MALLORCA .. Legal Notice drawn up following the: Legal Notice Model web from Spain